Thursday, October 16, 2014

Sick day off? Time to make ATCs!!

Today's project was making new Artist Trading Cards. First off let me tell you that I am in love with the Dylusions Ink Spray! I have only just discovered this and it is so fun. For these cards, I used old playing cards, doilies, paper towels, acrylic paints and stamps. I am still working on the two on the left. My favorite stamp of all time is probably the mason jar stamp on the right, today it is holding wishes. Wonder what I can put in the jar next time........

The finished Products:
This birdie ATC background was made with a paper towel that was painted and stamped on. I then glued it to a old playing card, added my bird die-cut and ribbon. Then I hand stamped and made the word Tweet. 


 This ATC background was made with an old playing card, dictionary page, doilies and acrylic paints. I then stamped a Mason Jar and filled it with wishes (aka star stamps) Handmade word wishes and a little washi tape and staple...Turned out cute!


This ATC background was made in the same manner as the above....just used yellow more.


Thanks for looking! God Bless!!




No comments:

Post a Comment