Monday, October 20, 2014

ATC Luv

Making ATCs is probably one of my favorite crafts. 
I have been making them 
since about 2009 and have traded on Flickr and SwapBot.
This ATC was a lot of fun to make!! First thing I did was glue an 
old tea stained filter on to an old playing card with Mod Podge. 


After the filter dried good I then glued a used dryer sheet to my 
ATC with Mod Podge.
 I also inked my dryer sheet with Dylusions spray ink. 

After my ATC was good and dry, then I started playing...I love messing around with 
fabrics to add texture. These were old quilt scraps and were sprayed 
with the Dylusions Ink Spray also.

After much playing this is what I ended up with. I used some old fabric, yarn and an old piece of jewelry to this card. Stamped and painted a butterfly, punched a hole in the top, 
tied some yarn on and  I was done!


Turned out really pretty, not sure if I want to trade it or keep it...Thanks for looking and God Bless!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! I did ATC, library pockets, playing card, bookmarks, and greeting card swaps for years. It was a l9t of fun!

    ReplyDelete