Sunday, October 19, 2014

Bible Journaling Psalms 150

I cannot tell you how much I am enjoying Bible Journaling!! Love combining art and God's word.
Last night I focused on Psalms 150! It's all about praise!!

I of course prepped my page first with gesso. This page was the end page to Psalms so I had extra room to journal on. I also made a little card to attach to my page. Add gesso, distress ink and some music paper to my playing card.


After everything was good and dry I added my acrylic paint. I used the colors Island Blue, Citrus Green, and Orange. I love Bright colors!! They make me happy!

After that dried good I added all the details, which I forgot to photograph! Sorry! But this is what I did....I used stickers for my words and then put gesso over them, after they dried I peeled them off and outlined them with my black pen. Added a fer other details and a pretty heart to my card, attached it to my page with washi tape and all done. Turned out pretty!! Praise him!

Once again, Thanks for looking and God Bless!! Leave me a comment sometime :)

No comments:

Post a Comment