Thursday, October 30, 2014

Hi! Long time no blog! Bible Journaling Deuteronomy 6:5-7

Hi Friends!!! What a busy busy week I have had, I haven't had time to craft or bible journal! Finally took the time tonight to sit down and journal a lovely verse from my daily Bible Study!! Once again I started out with Gesso and once dry, a coat of acrylic paint.
After that dried I then added a stencil pattern using dylusions spray ink in grape. I sprayed a few spots and then just flipped the stencil over and rubbed it on the bottom of my bible page, nice effect. 

After my ink dried I then added some rub ons and a little tag to my page.

Then I made my words, Heart, Soul, Strength and glued them to my page. Tonight's work was quick. I wish I could add about 2 hours to my day to craft. I do however like the way this page turned out. Colors are beautiful!! 

Thanks for looking and God Bless!!!

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

No comments:

Post a Comment