Sunday, November 23, 2014

Mixed media canvas....LOVE

 Good Day All!! I have been so busy making Christmas presents, that I haven't made anything just for fun lately!! And plus I can't post Christmas goodies!! But today I received some inspiration from a pinterest pin of a canvas painted and embellished  the opposite way, so I wanted to give it a shot. Unfortunately, I forgot to photograph every step, so all I have is beginning and end. I started with a blank canvas and used the back. I applied two coats of gesso and let dry.


After it was good and dry I applied some texture paste in a dot stencil on the canvas and wood framing and let that dry.

After that was dry I used alcohol inks in aqua, pink and yellow and sprayed 
the canvas vigorously!! Let dry.

After that was dry, I added a stamped phrase "live life to the fullest" on the canvas.
I then hot glued my letters on and flowers and DONE!!


Love the way this turned out...hope to add a full photo set from start to finish, 
when I attempt this again.  Thanks for looking and God Bless!!


No comments:

Post a Comment